Flowers to NYC Hospitals
Hospital flower delivery !
Hospital flower delivery service:
We use the services of professional hospital flower delivery personnel which is well informed and familiar with the different rules and regulations of delivering flowers to the NYC hospitals. Our hospital flower deliveries to the different NYC hospitals are made daily without any additional cost for delivery.
Our floral designers are experts at creating therapeutic flower arrangements which are sure to have a positive effect on the mood and atmosphere of the hospital room with their bright and cheerful beauty.
A list of the hospitals that we offer hospital flower delivery service to:
- Bellevue Hospital Center – Founded on March 31, 1736; the oldest public hospital in the United States; First Avenue and East 26th St, Manhattan.
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- Columbia University Medical Center – 630 West 168th Street, Manhattan
- Harlem Hospital Center – 506 Malcolm X Blvd., Manhattan
- Lower Manhattan Hospital 170 William Street. Now NewYork Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan.
- Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital – 210 East 64th Street, Manhattan
- Manhattan VA Hospital – 423 East 23rd St., Manhattan.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel – Founded in 1890; Main Campus: 1st Ave. at E. 16th St.; Branch divisions: 10 Union Square East
- Mount Sinai St. Luke’s – 1111 Amsterdam Avenue, Manhattan
- Mount Sinai Roosevelt – 1000 10th Avenue, Manhattan
- New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center – 525 East 68th St., Manhattan
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai – Founded in 1820; 310 East 14th St., Manhattan.
- NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases – Founded in 1905; 301 East 17th St., Manhattan.
- NYU Langone Medical Center – Tisch Hospital, Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, and NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases]550 1st Avenue]
- Mount Sinai Hospital (Manhattan) – One Gustave L. Levy Place, Manhattan.
- Lenox Hill Hospital – 100 East 77th Street, Manhattan.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, Manhattan.